Photobucket
RD

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Crescendo: A Star Wars Infinities Future RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Lantillies
Sariss
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 12:09 AM

Chief of State

Group: Galactic Alliance
Member No.: 39

Ok, I've got the thread all set up now with a little bit of some background for us to work with. Here is what I'm seeing: Governor Jaanis is in the way, so someone is going to hire Lophen to kill her. It probably won't be necessary to name who, but whoever it is doesn't want Lantillies to side with the GA.
Jagged Antilles
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 10:01 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

The Hapans could hire him. It sounds like something they'd do, and they'd do it without telling their allies.

--------------------
Accessory(ies): None
Weapon(s): SP-44 Heavy Pistol, vibro knife
Droid(s): Spectre, N7 Astromech
Credits: 0
Ship(s): Phoenix
Current Status: Rishi Maze

Lophen Krytal
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 10:32 AM

Zuckuss

Group: Independent
Member No.: 47

The Hapans would be interesting, as they assassinate their own people to get what who they want on the throne. But why would Lophen assassinate somebody that wanted to join the GA? Wouldn't that help the GA and maintain peace? I may have missed something went I orginally read the thread.
Jagged Antilles
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 02:57 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

The Hapans are going to spin you a story you accept. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Accessory(ies): None
Weapon(s): SP-44 Heavy Pistol, vibro knife
Droid(s): Spectre, N7 Astromech
Credits: 0
Ship(s): Phoenix
Current Status: Rishi Maze

Lophen Krytal
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 06:22 PM

Zuckuss

That could be interesting if the Hapans "lie" or "stretch the truth" about the GA...it would make the GenoHaradan think twice before accepting anymore missions from them.
Ixtren
Posted: Jun 19 2010, 08:30 AM

Administrator/Mandalore
Group Icon

Group: Paladin Jedi (Administrator)
Member No.: 3

Let me put my GenoHaradan hat on...

We want the galaxy to prosper, and the best way to ensure that is a prosperous Galactic Alliance. However, as of the moment the Jedi Order is in the midst of a Civil War. This has a detrimental affect on the GA and the entire galaxy. Obviously we want an end to this Civil War, and siding with the Loyalists would seem to be the best answer. Yet public support has been gaining for the Paladins, and the Paladin leadership is much more competent than the Loyalists.

If the Loyalists win this war, the Jedi will be tied to the Galactic Alliance as strongly as ever. This creates a dangerous situation if the leadership of the GA were ever to come into question. Plus an independent Jedi leadership will benefit the galaxy more than one confined to the control and bureaucracy of the GA. It is therefore in our best interest to ensure that the Jedi do not come under the control of the GA.

Now the situation on Lantillies provides us with an interesting opportunity. Our informants have told us that Governor Jaanis is going to side with the GA. Furthermore we have been informed that there is a suitable replacement who strongly supports the Paladins. By removing the governor, Lantillies will side with the Paladins, and in turn the Paladins and there allies will gain control of one quarter of the Perlemian Trade Route. If the Paladins can seize the primary hyper routes to the Core, this war will soon be over.

--------------------
Accessories: Knife, holdout blaster, lucky charm, boost thrusters
Weapons: Mythosaur staff, Baragwin assault rifle, wrist mounted chemical launcher
Droid: HK-00
Credits:
Ship:
Skirata's Blade - Mandalorian Battleship
Current Status: Nar Shaddaa
user posted image
Lophen Krytal
Posted: Jun 19 2010, 09:05 AM

Zuckuss

Wow, Ixtren. That makes sense, your like a GenoHaradan expert now laugh.gif
« Next Oldest | Jedi War Room | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Affiliates

RPG-D

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1589 seconds | Archive