Photobucket
RD

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Crescendo: A Star Wars Infinities Future RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Jedi Civil War
Kiera Kenobi
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 11:21 AM

Darkness Wiki Queen/overworked admin
Group Icon

Group: Paladin Jedi (Administrator)
Member No.: 4

Here are some plans furthering the JCW

The Paladins head to the Maze and their new base.

Wookies relations with the GA deteriorate.

An Unknown Wookie tells the Wookie master where the Paladins have gone. This gets passed on to Gorlan Hassel and COS Sariss.

GA/Loyalists put together a campaign to take care of the Paladin threat once and for all.
They head to the Maze.

Wookies warn the Paladins of this.

the Paladins devise a plan to deal with the threat and safeguard their new sanctuary.

The Paladin plan has already been devised: a series of slashing attacks and micro-jumps that lead the GA fleet further into the Maze while whittling away at their numbers. The GA, suspecting a trap, will end up pulling out of the Maze.

The purpose of this part of the plot -- outside of furthering the war and the politics -- is to establish that it's too costly to the GA to try and take out the Paladins on their homebase, thus rendering the Paladins with a safe place.

--------------------
Accessories: silver ring with a rainbow gem; holocron
Weapons: lightsaber powered with a yellow Ilum crystal
Droid: astromech N7
Credits: 1200
Ships: The Phoenix, freighter
Current Status: Rishi Maze

user posted image
Viktor Saar
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 11:53 AM

GAN Admiral

Group: Galactic Alliance
Member No.: 41

Some specifics...

*Sariss will make a post in the Senate Chamber and the Senate will vote on what to do about the crisis. Outcome: Senate allows the Wookiees to withdraw from the GA and approve a major fleet action to pursue the Paladins into the Rishi Maze.

*Admiral Hagrid will lead the GA Fleet into the Maze. Hassel will sit this one out and Masters Gosa Lu'jah and Jaa Suul will be sent instead.

*Master Karznbakk will remain with the Loyalists despite the departure of the Wookiees. He is also the one who finds out from a trusted source where the Paladin base is.
Kiera Kenobi
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 12:24 PM

Group Icon

The battle will have paladin and Loyalist pilots going up against each other.

And the Loyalist/GA motivation is a quick end to the Paladin threat.

--------------------

user posted image
Raza Sebatyne
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 12:31 PM

Jedi Master

Group: Paladin Jedi
Member No.: 34

[u]Where we are at right now[u]
Kiera, are you still planning to do some kind of post on Coruscant? I remember you wanting me to do that Viktor post there for some reason...

And are we ready to load up and go on Kashyyyk? Is Mizz going to post there before we head off? Anyone else planning to post?

--------------------
user posted image
Ixtren
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 01:49 PM

Administrator/Mandalore
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

The Rishi battle isn't actually going to happen above Rishi, is it? From what I read, Rishi is the planet everyone goes to in order to orient themselves for the hyperjumps into the Rishi Maze. So the battle will actually be happening in the Maze, right?

The reason I want to check is because when the 2nd Fleet arrives it will be above Rishi...and since right now we're all on that planet, we should probably move out.

--------------------
Accessories: Knife, holdout blaster, lucky charm, boost thrusters
Weapons: Mythosaur staff, Baragwin assault rifle, wrist mounted chemical launcher
Droid: HK-00
Credits:
Ship:
Skirata's Blade - Mandalorian Battleship
Current Status: Nar Shaddaa
user posted image
Kiera Kenobi
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 09:42 PM

Group Icon

The battle is going to happen inside the Rishi Maze. The Paladins are going to draw the second fleet to the planet Reesh, their stronghold in the Maze.

--------------------

user posted image
Jena Skywalker
Posted: Jan 14 2010, 12:52 PM

Unregistered

So, while I was catching up with Operation Slashrat, I had a possible idea for the current space battle.

The Paladins, outnumbered by the Loyalists (at least I assume so at this point?) could start to be slowly defeated. Not too badly but they at least see it coming. So we could have the Jedi in the group start a battle meld, with the power of it being amplified by the crystal interface. After that we could advance with our plans and them winning. biggrin.gif

If that sounds all right I'll start it with my next post. Or is it too early for that? Hmmmm.....
Jagged Antilles
Posted: Jan 14 2010, 04:24 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

Oooh...I like that idea. A Battle Meld with Crystal Starfighters would be pretty amazing to watch so it might be worth considering. We'd have to think of the non-Jedi pilots though.

--------------------
Accessory(ies): None
Weapon(s): SP-44 Heavy Pistol, vibro knife
Droid(s): Spectre, N7 Astromech
Credits: 0
Ship(s): Phoenix

Jena Skywalker
Posted: Jan 15 2010, 12:54 AM

Unregistered

True, though I think the Jedi pilots would be fighting well enough after the battle meld was enacted that they would make up for the non-Jedi pilots, so to speak. The Jedi would be able to help them so much during the fight that the non-Jedi pilots could catch up, if that makes any sense.

Or, they would fall behind and all die. Hmmmm. *ponders* Sorry Jagged. tongue.gif
Viktor Saar
Posted: Jan 17 2010, 09:12 AM

GAN Admiral

Group: Galactic Alliance
Member No.: 41

Poor Jag, he can't meld. laugh.gif

I have a question. Why are there so many non-Jedi? The Paladins are the Jedi who didn't want to join the GA. There should be like at least a 1000 of these Paladins (various ranks). So where did all these non-Force sensitives come from?
Jagged Antilles
Posted: Jan 17 2010, 11:44 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

In my mind, a lot of them are people who had friends or worked closely among the Paladins (this is where Jagged falls in) and thus ended up joining them. It may even have been as simple as they were at the Temple when the GA attacked which grouped them into that group automatically.

The other group I was thinking of is people who worked in the Temple. Yavin IV's Peckham if you will or people similar. They helped prepare meals, keep the temple running and that sort of thing.

Does that work? If not, we can start killing them off biggrin.gif

--------------------
Accessory(ies): None
Weapon(s): SP-44 Heavy Pistol, vibro knife
Droid(s): Spectre, N7 Astromech
Credits: 0
Ship(s): Phoenix

Kiera Kenobi
Posted: Jan 17 2010, 11:50 AM

Group Icon

Hello Mizz. What do you think Luja Sal's been doing all this time? Filing her nails? There's been an ongoing battle meld throughout the Rishi Maze. I established Luja doing the battle meld way back on Kashyyk. Naturally it's happening during Slashrat. That along with the crystal interface is giving the Paladin's an edge which is why they've managed to survive.

As for the non-jedi personnal, that's why they're paired with a Paladin. Paladin/non-Paladin wingmates.

And the non-Jedi are those that support the Paladins and have joined them.

--------------------

user posted image
Ixtren
Posted: Jan 18 2010, 10:44 AM

Administrator/Mandalore
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Well I think we should take it easy with all these non-Force sensitives. I can see us having a few squadrons of them, and a few mixed squadrons, but we should actually have enough Jedi for a full fighter wing. Maybe even a couple.

--------------------
Accessories: Knife, holdout blaster, lucky charm, boost thrusters
Weapons: Mythosaur staff, Baragwin assault rifle, wrist mounted chemical launcher
Droid: HK-00
Credits:
Ship:
Skirata's Blade - Mandalorian Battleship
Current Status: Nar Shaddaa
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Jedi War Room | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Affiliates

RPG-D

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1905 seconds | Archive