“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”
But Fate is cruel, she's bold and she's daring. She likes to toy with the lives of those around her.
Located in Maryland, Whiteshore is a town located right on the Chesapeake Bay. It is a town full of charm, so picturesque that it is hard to imagine a town like this being a place where trouble could be found.
You may feel safe in this sleepy town, but there are monsters lurking in the dark. There are criminals and dirty dealings, and people who kill without hesitation.
Maybe your life will be safe. Maybe your life will go on perfectly. Or maybe Fate will use you as an example of just how cruel she can be.
Maybe fate will drive you closer to the edge.
Cookies and cookie usage
Using cookies is optional, but strongly recommended. Cookies are used to track topics, showing you which topics have new replies since your last visit and to automatically log you in when you return.
This board will also allow you to remove the long session id's found in the URL's. You can do this by entering your control panel (click the link at the top of the board) and entering the 'Board Settings' section. It is recommended that you enable this feature because you may experience problems if your internet connection shares a proxy and you share a link with another user. If in doubt, choose to hide the session id.Clearing Cookies
You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows
Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh
- Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
- Click on the 'start' button
- Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
- When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
- In the 'look in' box, type in C:\Windows\Cookies and press 'Find Now'
- After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
- With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
- When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
- When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
- For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
skinned by marv @ atf and caution