Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Christopher Meloni. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Reply to this topic

Every 9 Seconds on @ 4pm EST today, on Lifetime, of course
MASHFanficChick
Posted: Nov 15 2005, 02:57 PM

Grammar-Nazi

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Before anyone continues the beatings (not that I was minding them...wink.gif), I *am* working on typing up my report from Wednesday night. However, I just noticed that yet another one of Chris's infamous TV movies is going to be on today: Every 9 Seconds, in which he plays an abusive husband. I've never seen it all the way to the end (though my mother has: she was half-watching it while I was, and by the time I had to leave, she wanted to know how it ended. She still hasn't forgiven me for causing her to watch Lifetime drek. *cackles*), but the beginning is worth watching just so you can watch him give a phone booth the Rage-locker-treatment. biggrin.gif

So, anyway, it's on at 4pm EST today, on Lifetime. Watch or don't watch; whatever.

Abyssinia,
Barrie
linnyb
Posted: Nov 15 2005, 02:59 PM

Warden

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

*linnyb's ghost beats Barrie about the head*
MsSonia
Posted: Nov 15 2005, 09:19 PM

caduceus dot org

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

c'mon barrie, we want to see the resurrection of Linnyb!!

//quickly realizes the long forgotten feeling of writing reports, forgives barrie, moves on...
« Next Oldest | Chris Meloni Talk | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Reply to this topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0593 seconds | Archive