Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Christopher Meloni. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topic

Official True Blood Thread
alanis49
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 03:38 PM

Retired

Group: Members
Member No.: 537

Hmm.... I wonder....
True Blood Season 5 Red Carpet Premiere Date Announced

We’ve all heard that the Season 5 of True Blood will start on Sunday, June 10th on HBO. We have learned that the red carpet premiere (and party) will be held on Wednesday, May 30th. (That is less than 5 weeks away!)
luci
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 06:21 PM

Retired

Member No.: 41

I hope it's a contract duty that he has to be at the premiere party.
With all his other projects, we never know.
Let's keep our eyes an ears open.
alanis49
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 03:39 PM

Retired

Not CM but still pretty cool.
http://t.co/8BF9FNdq
Deborah Ann Woll(sp?) does an unbelievable amount of charity things (mostly for the charity linked to the charity for her boyfriend's eye condition). The cast also seem to be very accessible to fans. Pity it won't rub off on a certain actor wink.gif tongue.gif
alanis49
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 03:01 PM

Retired

FINALLY- a proper story- courtesy of Alexander Skarsgard.

“True Blood” will return for its fifth season on June 10, and joining the fold is Christopher Meloni, who Alexander said is a great addition to the cast.

“He’s amazing,” Alexander said of the former “Law & Order: SVU” star who returns to HBO (he previously starred in prison drama “Oz”) in the new role of Roman, who is part of “True Blood’s” Vampire Authority.

“It wasn’t easy. His first day was basically him coming in. It was five pages of dialogue. Half of it was in Aramaic,” the Swede continued. “That was like, ‘Welcome to the show, Chris.’ But he’s a trooper, a really amazing actor – obviously — and a great guy. We’ve had a lot of fun together on the show.”

Edit: I forgot the link but it's posted lots of places.
http://www.accesshollywood.com/alexander-s...p_article_64028
alanis49
Posted: May 4 2012, 05:24 PM

Retired

Yay!!!!!!
Pics here, including one of Roman biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...44888562&type=1
Someone said they saw a promo with him too. biggrin.gif
Edit: think I was wrong about the promo, think it was just the pic. All the Authority people are sharply dressed. Guess that is the stake that he was talking about. Did anyone notice the ring?
alanis49
Posted: May 4 2012, 07:47 PM

Retired

SPOILERS

Someone pointed out on Facebook that this looked like the same stake being held at Bill as at the end of this clip(just before the explosion)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s-L2q4sWdk
I saw a very dodgy screenshot of it and it looks like it could be Chris with the sharp suit and the ring I mentioned earlier. Could be fun.
laugh.gif
alanis49
Posted: May 4 2012, 08:08 PM

Retired

The first episode summaries. These are from Rhoswen7 who gives all the casting info on TB's IMDb board.
Here are the first few episode summaries for June!:

-- Episode #49: “Turn! Turn! Turn!”: Sookie and Lafayette clean up the Tara and Debbie Pelt mess; Bill and Eric are visited by the Vampire Authority; Sam and Alcide deal with an angry werewolf pack. (Written by Brian Buckner; directed by Daniel Minahan) (TV-MA) [AC, AL, V, N] ESP Playdates: 10, 13, 14 and 16

-- Episode #50: “Authority Always Wins”: Tara resurfaces in Bon Temps; Pam recalls her human life and first encounter with Eric; Bill and Eric meet Salome at the Vampire Authority headquarters. (Written by Mark Hudis; directed by Michael Lehmann.) (TV-MA) [AC, AL, V, N] ESP Playdates: 17, 20, 21 and 23

-- Episode #51: “Whatever I Am, You Made Me”: [B]Bill and Eric barter for their lives with Roman, the head of the Authority[B]; Jason reunites with his old high school teacher; Sookie searches for Tara. (Written by Raelle Tucker; directed by David Petrarca.) (TV-MA) [AC, AL, V, N] ESP Playdates: 24, 27, 28 and 30

Looks like lots of opportunity to see Roman. lets' hope TPTB have made the most of him!
LadyGermany
Posted: May 5 2012, 08:27 AM

Fiend

Member No.: 669

QUOTE (alanis49 @ May 5 2012, 01:47 AM)
SPOILERS

Someone pointed out on Facebook that this looked like the same stake being held at Bill as at the end of this clip(just before the explosion)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s-L2q4sWdk
I saw a very dodgy screenshot of it and it looks like it could be Chris with the sharp suit and the ring I mentioned earlier.  Could be fun.
laugh.gif

think you are right alanis49

these must be Chris'/Romans hands tongue.gif
the ring and these long, slim fingers grabbing the stake... you must be right biggrin.gif
ezcharlize
Posted: May 5 2012, 09:48 PM

Retired

Member No.: 14

Saw this last night on Twitter. It's the first promo with Roman front and center. If anyone had doubts of him fitting into True Blood this short promo will wipe them away.

Let's hope there are more before June. I can't wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yR3O9OkM-Y
shanna23
Posted: May 6 2012, 12:37 AM

Person

Member No.: 694

Is that Chris talking a weird language in the background?
alanis49
Posted: May 6 2012, 01:53 AM

Retired

OMG that's incredible. So excited about this now.
Shanna, he speaking in Aramaic as Skarsgard said in the interview I posted above. biggrin.gif
alanis49
Posted: May 8 2012, 06:18 AM

Retired

According to the label on the new photo on Chris's IMDb page, it is taken from episode 2 Authority Always Wins. This means that, at the very least, we won't have to wait past June 17th for fresh Meloni. biggrin.gif Chris's IMDb page does also say that he's in the first episode but it isn't clear in the episode description. The actors, including Paquin etc, don't have all their episodes for Season 12 added to IMDb yet.
LadyGermany
Posted: May 10 2012, 01:45 PM

Fiend

Member No.: 669

So, Roman has a girlfriend? Spoiler alert via VULTURE tongue.gif

"Well, we don't have as many werepanthers on SVU," he said. Meloni plays a 500-year-old vampire who's "a man with an agenda," Meloni told us. "I smack around [Alexander] Skaarsgard and [Bill] Moyer. I fuck someone else up, and I have a girlfriend, so that's fun." Meloni says True Blood on the whole has been an enjoyable change of pace, minus one thing: "It's been very freeing, except for the fact that I get off the show where I had to wear a coat and tie every day and they put me in a suit and tie every day."
alanis49
Posted: May 10 2012, 03:02 PM

Retired

Great article, thanks.
Here's the new promo poster of Chris. Looks great.
http://tvline.com/2012/05/10/true-blood-chris-meloni-photo/
ezcharlize
Posted: May 11 2012, 09:42 AM

Retired

Member No.: 14

Here's another article from Out Magazine about no nakedness in True Blood for Meloni:

http://www.out.com/entertainment/popnograp...dern+Gay+Man%29
« Next Oldest | Chris Meloni Talk | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (11) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1173 seconds | Archive