zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Christopher Meloni. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Reply to this topic

An Embarrassing Moment on SVU
Meloni_Chick360
Posted: Feb 9 2011, 11:24 PM

My name is Erin & I'm a Meloni Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 548

I thought I share this, cause its really funny! laugh.gif

What is your most embarrassing moment?

My most embarrassing moment was on the set of "Law & Order: SVU" (you all remember...I was the corpse). I had to film a scene in the morgue with Tamara Tunie, Chris Meloni and Mariska Hargitay. I was covered in blue/grey body paint (I was dead after all) and was to be filmed naked on a metal exam table. One of the production assistants asked me if I would feel more comfortable in a privacy sock. Thinking that there was nothing wrong with my feet, I declined the offer. I had thought that my boy parts would be covered with a sheet or something, but I was wrong. The scene was shot from underneath the table and the camera only caught the view of my body from the side and below. The three stars of the show however got to see me in all my naked glory. After the shoot, Chris Meloni (who I have a big crush on said, "Dude, I've never known someone not to wear the privacy sock." It was then that I realized the sock wasn't for my feet, but rather for my.... "Ding!"
jules276
Posted: Feb 10 2011, 04:52 AM

Addict

Member No.: 672

yep - that was funny - hmm Stabler with a privacy sock - now that would be something smile.gif

Juliet xx
alanis49
Posted: Feb 10 2011, 08:37 AM

Retired

Member No.: 537

What's even funnier is that Chris was the one to say it. How often did he wear one on Oz? wink.gif
betsy
Posted: Feb 10 2011, 09:08 AM

Retired

Member No.: 284

Don't remember a privacy sock being a factor on Oz either. Thank god!
jules276
Posted: Feb 10 2011, 10:27 AM

Addict

Member No.: 672

am so glad he didnt - but maybe i should have added one to a very tiny (and i mean tiny) pic hom CM that i posted on FaceBook to a friend - FB banned me for three days after someone who has nothing to do with me complained about it (i swear i cropped the darn pic so that it was a thumbnail just so i could let my friend know why i adore CM so much) you really would have had to blow the pic up 100 times to be offended by it

got my account back now - had threatened them with bad publicity (not financial compensation) as i have a charity account linked to my FB page and could not access that either and that also meant i had no donations coming in for teh charity over the three days - so maddening !!

Juliet xx
Sunnyt
Posted: Feb 10 2011, 10:38 AM

Retired

Member No.: 631

laugh.gif HAHAHAHA!!! That is cute.
shanna23
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 02:10 PM

Person

Member No.: 694

Anyone know which episode this was?
... just out of curiosity
« Next Oldest | The Interrogation Room | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options Reply to this topic

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0561 seconds | Archive