keeping you updated!
WELCOME TO TIDES!
feel free to speak in the cbox, ask any questions and generally make yourself right at home. we always love new people (as well as our old ones) so please consider joining us! our plot ads, suggestion box, and general chat are guest friendly so feel free to stick around and chat!

UPDATE: FEB 11 2012
i feel it's been a while since we've updated this, huh? it's also been a while since we've had new rumours and pheme's getting bored so leave those RIGHT HERE! remember, none of these rumours are attacks and though they may seem harsh, they're not meant to offend anyone! if you don't like a rumour that's been posted, please PM a mod and they'll be glad to remove it for you!

i'd say things have been going pretty well here on tides, so just remember to keep active and we'll have an activity check sometime in the near future! in the tides of tides' success, kates and mermaidmoose have opened another rp called NTGYW -- where disney meets superpowers, inspired by the show misfits! it's brand spanking new and we'd love for you to give it a looksee, but that doesn't mean our attentions will be divided <3 tides will always be a first priority!

we're currently looking for advertising mods so if you're interested, details can be found here!

THINGS TO NOTE
  • threads that haven't been posted in in 2+ months are moved to the archives, so keep active!
  • active users are featured in the spotlights of the month!
  • craving disney? loving superpowers? CHECK IT!

•  Board Offline
    REVAMP TO COME SOON! we haven't been the most active lately so i'm sure it's no harm to turn the site off for a while. check back every now and again because we'll be back, darlings!

cheers,
    the staff
    Your account username
    Your account password

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
    Page creation time: 0.0586 seconds | Archive
    Sidebar coded by Revo. @ RPG-D. Skin by ericamay/mermaidmoose for Chasing Tides.