Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Castle World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Add a story...
Sir Zeppelin
Posted: Mar 8 2010, 07:24 PM

Wizard at Brickforge

Group: Balladeers
Member No.: 343

It's entirely textual (think the Classic-Castle RPG).

It's like an RPG. but different. Nobody "owns" a character or anything. Everyone can use any character; if you want to do something drastic, like kill a main character, we have a discussion thread too; and all of it's over at C-C!

You would enjoy it; if you want to get involved, just read what we have, and start posting!

Thanks for adding it to the Scriptorium.

--------------------
"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."
-- John Wayne

LEGO Tales

My Brickshelf

usflag.gif
Quill Master
Posted: Mar 9 2010, 09:16 AM

Quilly the White
Group Icon

Group: Old Archivists Society
Member No.: 1

Ahh... I see.

I'm finishing up a story (FINALLY) now, slated to start publishing to the net in April (that's right, I'm naming deadlines now! cool.gif ), so I won't be able to join that, but I will be interested in reading it.

How is your story coming along? Will you still continue that?

--------------------
Napoleon
Posted: May 3 2010, 09:40 PM

Teen Overlord

Member No.: 344

Woah! People have been talking about Castleland here and I didn't know? That's awesome!

Yep, it's a good story, and Zepp here is my buddy. You can probably give him credit for me signing up, 'cause when he joined, I started thinking about joining for the first time. I had always gone to Castle World, but I never thought about joining before he did. smile.gif

Anyway, Quillmaster, did you say that the Castleland story is blocked in China? That's wierd. blink.gif Anyway, could I have my story added? It's called The Noble Order of the Knights of Prasden:

http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewto...php?f=4&t=18972 orccensured.gif How do yo you add a link?

Oh! It works automatically. Never mind. wink.gif

Here is the Zepp-designed Castleland site: http://castlelandgroupstories.webs.com/creation.htm

--------------------
user posted image

There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter" - Napoleon Bonaparte, legendary French general, emperor, and my hero

"Strategy is the art of making use of time and space."
- Napoleon
Quill Master
Posted: May 4 2010, 09:57 AM

Quilly the White
Group Icon

Hey there!

Sure! I'll add you to the scriptorium!

I've ready your Castleland story a bit, but yes, the site is blocked in China... :-( You must be saying something evil against the government here! ha ha

I've been going through all of my vaults of files and old stories and found a lot of stories that are offline now, so I'm getting ready to post the CW archives!

--------------------
Napoleon
Posted: May 4 2010, 10:34 AM

Teen Overlord

QUOTE (Quill Master @ May 4 2010, 09:57 AM)
Hey there!

Sure! I'll add you to the scriptorium!

I've ready your Castleland story a bit, but yes, the site is blocked in China... :-( You must be saying something evil against the government here! ha ha

I've been going through all of my vaults of files and old stories and found a lot of stories that are offline now, so I'm getting ready to post the CW archives!

Thanks a bundle, Quilly! smile.gif

Yes, I always you use my LEGO fantasy writing to promote my political opinion and cuss out the ones I don't like. laugh.gif Really, I can't figure out why they would block it.

--------------------
user posted image

There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter" - Napoleon Bonaparte, legendary French general, emperor, and my hero

- Napoleon
Napoleon
Posted: May 4 2010, 12:24 PM

Teen Overlord

QUOTE (Quill Master @ Mar 9 2010, 09:16 AM)
Ahh... I see.

I'm finishing up a story (FINALLY) now, slated to start publishing to the net in April (that's right, I'm naming deadlines now!  cool.gif ), so I won't be able to join that, but I will be interested in reading it.

How is your story coming along? Will you still continue that?

The group story is a hot topic over on C-C. We are almost to post 100! orc%5E%5E.gif We are going to start the second story any day now; when you are done with your story, you wouldn't have any free-time to join us, would ya? mellow.gif That'd be: orcdeb.gif

Napoleon Bonaparte

--------------------
user posted image

- Napoleon
Napoleon
Posted: May 21 2010, 02:16 PM

Teen Overlord

Well, the first story was finished a while back. We took a vote, and all of us unamimously agreed to call it "The Jarithian War." If you haven't, you should check the first one out. The whole first story is now on the Castleland Group Stories website. biggrin.gif Zepp is doing a fantastic job at running the site.

--------------------
user posted image

- Napoleon
Quill Master
Posted: Jun 15 2010, 09:08 AM

Quilly the White
Group Icon

I noticed you guys are very active with the cc story section. That's good stuff! We need more writers. smile.gif

For some reason the Chinese government blocks all blogs, so I can't see your site these days. But I will keep reading what I can. smile.gif

--------------------
Napoleon
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 04:28 PM

Teen Overlord

QUOTE (Quill Master @ Jun 15 2010, 09:08 AM)
I noticed you guys are very active with the cc story section. That's good stuff! We need more writers. smile.gif

For some reason the Chinese government blocks all blogs, so I can't see your site these days. But I will keep reading what I can. smile.gif

Thanks! Yeah, we write a lot!

Well, my government is about to give the Prez the power to shut down the ENTIRE internet. orccensured.gif

But, anyway, I was looking at your first Legelot story, and I noticed you seem to be using some clone brand. Best-lock or Enlightened Brick? While the figs are just okay, the Asian-style weapons look great. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

- Napoleon
Sir Zeppelin
Posted: Jul 25 2010, 09:33 PM

Wizard at Brickforge

Member No.: 343

Is Formendacill's "A Grandfather's Tale" in the Scriptorium? I looked, but I don't think it is.

--------------------
"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."
-- John Wayne

LEGO Tales

My Brickshelf

usflag.gif
Quill Master
Posted: Oct 5 2010, 11:46 PM

Quilly the White
Group Icon

But, anyway, I was looking at your first Legelot story, and I noticed you seem to be using some clone brand. Best-lock or Enlightened Brick? While the figs are just okay, the Asian-style weapons look great.

Ahh... these are Best-Lock. I bought them in a dumpy old store I found in New York City a looong time ago.

You're right - the figs and the bricks are total garbage. But they aren't expensive AND the weapons... ahhh the weapons. They add something! spear.gif

I actually have quite a few clones now (they are so easy to find and buy in China, whereas LEGO is VERY hard and expensive!) that I think you might find more interesting - they are old medieval China. They will be making an appearance soon enough! orcdeb.gif

Zep! You're right - I think I need to add that story! I saw it once awhile back while traveling and surfing with my i-pad and never remembered to add that to the scriptorium~

Actually, the whole scirptorium probably needs a lot of work!

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Scriptorium (CW Scroll of Worldwide LEGO Ballads & Tales) | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1322 seconds | Archive