Welcome to Castle World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (12) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Echo!
Maedhros
Posted: Aug 16 2011, 12:10 PM

Wielder of the Stick-Thingy
Group Icon

Group: Old Archivists Society
Member No.: 3

*Does something*

--------------------
"All disasters stem from us. Why is there war? Perhaps because now and then I might be inclined to snap at my neighbour. Because I and my neighbour and everyone else do not have enough love. Yet we could fight war and all its excrescences by releasing, each day, the love that is shackled inside us, and giving it a chance to live."

- Etty Hillesum
Quill Master
Posted: Aug 29 2011, 08:15 AM

Quilly the White
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Maedhros @ Aug 17 2011, 01:10 AM)
*Does something*

heh heh heh biggrin.gif

--------------------
TheOrk
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 01:55 AM

USURPER
Group Icon

Group: Wise Wurms Guild
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Maedhros @ Aug 16 2011, 12:10 PM)
*Does something*

Two months later, I still haven't figured it out. Explain yourself!

--------------------
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two equals four. If that is granted, all else follows.

-George Orwell

Maedhros
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 04:13 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (TheOrk @ Oct 9 2011, 06:55 AM)
QUOTE (Maedhros @ Aug 16 2011, 12:10 PM)
*Does something*

Two months later, I still haven't figured it out. Explain yourself!

Oh, come on, look closer, my green friend!

--------------------
"All disasters stem from us. Why is there war? Perhaps because now and then I might be inclined to snap at my neighbour. Because I and my neighbour and everyone else do not have enough love. Yet we could fight war and all its excrescences by releasing, each day, the love that is shackled inside us, and giving it a chance to live."

- Etty Hillesum
Napoleon
Posted: Dec 13 2011, 08:39 PM

Teen Overlord

Group: Balladeers
Member No.: 344

Does the Master of the Quill still check in? I miss having him around... bobbleheadquilly.gif

--------------------
user posted image

There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter" - Napoleon Bonaparte, legendary French general, emperor, and my hero

"Strategy is the art of making use of time and space."
- Napoleon
Maedhros
Posted: Dec 14 2011, 05:02 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Napoleon @ Dec 14 2011, 01:39 AM)
Does the Master of the Quill still check in? I miss having him around... bobbleheadquilly.gif

Oh, I'm sure he hovers around like a nasty alastor keeping an eye on his old brainchild.. ninja.gif (Facebook activity indicates his being alive at least wink.gif )

--------------------

- Etty Hillesum
Quill Master
Posted: Jan 1 2012, 08:43 PM

Quilly the White
Group Icon

Lies! I do not exist!

oh...

doh! laugh.gif

--------------------
Shadow
Posted: Jan 3 2012, 02:32 PM

Wizard at Brickshelf

Member No.: 4

Holy cow. I haven't been on this site in forever! Can't believe its still semi-active.

Found the link on an old website of mine. Coincidentally, that's what I do now: www.jpdrake.com

The question is, does anyone even remember me?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Quill Master
Posted: Jan 3 2012, 06:21 PM

Quilly the White
Group Icon

Yes sir! Of course we remember you cool.gif

Your site is blocked in China, it seems... maybe that means you're doing something right? biggrin.gif

EDIT>> Not blocked, just quite slow. You need to make more rebellious material. laugh.gif

--------------------
Maedhros
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 11:21 AM

Group Icon

Wow, long time no see indeed.. Nice to see you're alive and kicking wink.gif

--------------------

- Etty Hillesum
Shadow
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 04:40 PM

Wizard at Brickshelf

Member No.: 4

QM you're still in China? Just now remembered you were there when I was an active member here and on Classic-Castle.

Maedhros -- Glad you remembered me, too. I see there aren't many of the core members still here. When I had a FB account (deleted it) I was friends with Graynar and Sly Pig. Do they still come here?

I have to admit, my Legos have been stored away for many years now. Of course its always a blast when my boss's family comes over and I can pull them out for his kids and build for a little while. You guys still writing/building?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Maedhros
Posted: Jan 5 2012, 11:44 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Shadow @ Jan 4 2012, 09:40 PM)
Maedhros -- Glad you remembered me, too. I see there aren't many of the core members still here. When I had a FB account (deleted it) I was friends with Graynar and Sly Pig. Do they still come here?

I have to admit, my Legos have been stored away for many years now. Of course its always a blast when my boss's family comes over and I can pull them out for his kids and build for a little while. You guys still writing/building?

Haven't seen Graynar or Nathan here for very long, I do have some contact with Nathan via FB though, so he's around at least..

I build very occasionaly, write a bit more often but it's far too little of both really. Wish I could find space/time/whatever for more..

--------------------

- Etty Hillesum
Napoleon
Posted: Jan 8 2012, 06:08 AM

Teen Overlord

Member No.: 344

My comp has been broken and I'm still catching up on everything. unsure.gif I see Quilly has logged on! And Shadow to boot! orctrinque.gif

--------------------
user posted image

There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter" - Napoleon Bonaparte, legendary French general, emperor, and my hero

"Strategy is the art of making use of time and space."
- Napoleon
The Hordesman
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 09:55 AM

In FBTB Realm

Group: Balladeer on Quest
Member No.: 8

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
no escape from reality.

--------------------
Herpus es Derpus
-Family motto
Maedhros
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 12:39 AM

Group Icon

Empty spaces - what are we living for?
Abandoned places - I guess we know the score.
On and on, does anybody know what we are looking for?

--------------------

- Etty Hillesum
« Next Oldest | City Hall (Administrative Stuff) | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (12) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6136 seconds | Archive