|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: May 26 2012, 08:05 AM
Member No.: 7
Joined: 26-May 12
OOC Name: Phoenix
Age: 23 on the 23rd
How Did You Find Us?: It came to me in a dream
Name: Rachel Cutler
Age: 25-30 bracket
Occupation: Was a music teacher / devoted housewife
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Blond
Build: Apple shapped figure
Distinguishing Features: Her magnetic smile
Playby: Jewel Staite
How does that saying go? The hardest thing to kill is the human spirit.
Depending on her state of mind is what you'll get with Rachel. Most of the time, impressions mean little if she can't be seen. Yet those within the supernatural community (mainly ghosts) might catch onto the tainted residual energy (due to the traumatic passing) beneath her angelic presence. The young woman doesn't want to be forgotten (nor her story), which can also work against the healing process because it means revisiting those horrible memories for the rest of eternity. Mediums might pick up on the emotions (such as depression, loneliness, disappointment, etc.) that have been kept burried by her anger, or gruesome appearance during their interaction.
Through the turbulant transition, Mrs. Cutler is still the same soft-spoken (with a dash of fiesty), opinionated, traditional woman despite the injustice that she suffered. There are speicific objects, places, and familiars that inspire her to stay connected with this plane. Even if she's not completely pleased with the current times.
* Rachel is earth bound due to unfinished business.
* She purposely kept her distance from her husband for numerous reasons, although she didn't completely abandon him either.
* In some areas, the spirit is known to hitch hike rides. There are stories that speculate how she became the white lady -- ranging from a car accident, drowning, and the craziest of all... being a mythical banchee. Who knows if it was ever in those tabloids along with the vampire and werewolf craze.
* Is determined to meet her killer very soon with the added bonus of having practiced her abilities for over a decade.
* Upon her return, she plans on joining the support group (Being Human), and dragging Nick along for the ride.
Posted: May 26 2012, 09:29 AM
So pleased to have Rachel here, Phoenix! Your RP was wonderful and poignant - I always found Rachel's story so tragic, even if was a short one. Brilliant that you're here and I can't wait to RP with you!
|The Vampire Recorder||
Posted: May 26 2012, 09:59 AM
Group: Vampire [A]
Member No.: 1
Joined: 20-May 12
Great work Phoenix. Allison got it spot on about the post.
You can either double-post the role-play audition in this thread and I'll move it to the correct board, or you can go ahead and post it there now.
Here’s a few possible starting points and handy tips: