InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

add reply. new topic. new poll.

BIKINI TOPS COMING OFF, OPEN FOR ANYONE
YUYI ROMANO
Posted: Aug 5 2011, 01:52 PM

TWENTY FIVE. RETRO.
Group Icon

Group: CELEBRITIES
Member No.: 2

→ summer fun
Letís get lost, you can take me home, somewhere nice We can be alone Bikini top's coming off Donít be sad when the sun goes down Youíll wake up and iím not around Iíve got to go oh oh oh Weíll still have the summer after all Hey there summer boy Letís go for a drive Take me for a ride Never gonna close our eyes Hey there summer boy Iím a busy girl Donít have too much time Hurry up before I change my mind Hey there summer boy Iím takin off my heels Letís go for a run Have a little summer fun Have a little summer fun Summer boy -------------------------------------------
the sun was out, the sky was blue and it was basically a beautiful day. yuyi was still getting used to the fact that she was on vacation and didn't have any work to be doing, which was still weird for her. so far, after only being on the ship for a week, she had written ten songs and designed four outfits. her husband, who was still appearing as her boyfriend, had taken everything work-related away, before throwing a bikini to her and telling her to put it on. rolling her eyes and slipping it on, she gave him a kiss and headed upstairs to the pool that was located at the back of the ship. it was more private, and there were still plenty of sun loungers left. settling down onto one, yuyi pushed her sunglasses onto her face, wrapped a bandana around her short blonde hair and just laid back against the white plastic chair. she had to admit though, just relaxing in the sun was nice, she never got to do it that often. when a waiter came over, she asked for a cocktail, and not long after, it was in her hand. she got through a couple of them as the sun loungers filled up, loving how she anonymously blended in with people. sure, she got the occasional autograph and photo request, but that was just everyday life for her.

standing up, yuyi wandered over to the pool in the centre of the deck, slipping into the cool water. it felt good on her skin and she closed her eyes sighing contentedly. a splash from behind made her shriek as she got sprayed with water, turning to lock eyes with the person who did it. it was her husband and she splashed him right back, laughing. this went on for another hour or two, when yuyi now found herself back on the sun lounger, drying off in the heat. she saw someone searching for a lounger, there not being many left now that people had come out for the day. there was a spare one by her though, that the person hadn't seen and she waved them over. "hey doll, you looking for a lounger? this one's free." her voice was smooth and sugary, with her thick new york accent, giving the person a smile.
THIS IS TOTALLY OPEN. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO BOTHER COUNTING WORDS. I MADE THE GRAPHIC!
coded by RESCUE RANGER ! of ATF

--------------------
as free as my hair ,
Whenever I dress cool My parents put up a fight And if Iím a hotshot Mom will cut hair at night In the morning Iím short of my identity I scream Mom and Dad Why can't I be who I wanna be? I just wanna be myself, And I want you to love me for who I am I just wanna be myself, And I want you to know, I am my Hair Iíve had enough This is my prayer That Iíll die living just as free as my hair Iíve had enough This is my prayer That Iíll die living just as free as my hair Iíve had enough Iím not a freak I must keep fighting to stay cool on the streets Iíve had enough, enough, enough And this is my prayer, I swear Iím as free as my hair ---

MALIYAH CALLAGHAN
Posted: Aug 5 2011, 02:38 PM

SEVENTEEN. ABRIANNA
Group Icon

Group: ORDINARIES
Member No.: 3

→ soak up the sun

Maliyah couldn't help but smile as she walked around deck, seeing all of the people. They seemed very lovely, and Mia just wanted to meet them all. However, she knew that was impossible. The brunette cautiously made her way around the somewhat crowded deck, making sure she didn't run into anyone, and knock them over. That was the last thing she wanted. Maliyah caught a quick glimpse of a few girls in their bikinis that were heading towards the pool. It seemed like a good idea on such a hot day. The girl had decided. She was going to the pool. It would be a good way to cool off, and to meet friends. That sounded perfect to Maliyah.

Within ten minutes, Maliyah made her way back to her room. She searched for her bikini for about three, and slipped into it within a matter of ten seconds. Maliyah wasn't a girl that took forever to get ready. She had nothing against those people, she just wasn't one of them. When Maliyah was all set, she made her way to the pool, with a smile on her face. It was pretty crowded, and she had no idea where she could sit. But, she was relieved when she heard a voice tell her there was a chair near her. The girl turned her attention to the direction of the voice. It was Yuyi, the musician. Maliyah never thought she would meet someone like Yuyi. A smile instantly spread across Mia's face, she she walked over to the plastic chair, and sat down. "Thank you." She smiled warmly, as she put her sunglasses on. Maliyah wanted to introduce herself. But for some reason she was a bit nervous. After a few moments, Maliyah finally got the courage, and let the words spill out. "I'm Maliyah." She said, looking over at the blonde.

the info ←
tagged | word count idk | | notes

template made by lalaisl0ve of caution/atf

--------------------
turn me on
MY POOR HEART-- IT'S BEEN SO DARK SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE
Like a flower Waiting to bloom, Like a lightbulb In a dark room-- I'm just sittin here waiting for you To come on home and turn me on. Like the desert waiting for the rain, Like a school kid waiting for the spring-- I'm just sitting here waiting for you To come on home and turn me on. My Hi-fi is waiting for a new tune; My glass is waiting for some fresh ice cubes. I'm just sitting here waiting for you. To come on home ---------------
YUYI ROMANO
Posted: Aug 5 2011, 11:43 PM

TWENTY FIVE. RETRO.
Group Icon

Group: CELEBRITIES
Member No.: 2

→ summer fun
Letís get lost, you can take me home, somewhere nice We can be alone Bikini top's coming off Donít be sad when the sun goes down Youíll wake up and iím not around Iíve got to go oh oh oh Weíll still have the summer after all Hey there summer boy Letís go for a drive Take me for a ride Never gonna close our eyes Hey there summer boy Iím a busy girl Donít have too much time Hurry up before I change my mind Hey there summer boy Iím takin off my heels Letís go for a run Have a little summer fun Have a little summer fun Summer boy -------------------------------------------
looking down over the top of her sunglasses, she smiled at the girl as she sat down, setting up her towel and pool stuff. she relaxed against the back of the lounger, feeling the sun on her skin, the warmth of it relaxing. she was practically dry from her dip in the pool and she reached up and pulled the bandana off of her forehead, letting her now dry bangs fall down, yuyi brushing the short strands of hair from her eyes. hearing the girl beside her thank her for telling her about the space, she smiled and shook her head. "don't worry about it, it's fucking crazy out here, gotta help a girl out if she wants to work on her tan." she winked and gave a little giggle, before thanking the waiter as he brought her another drink. a beer this time. only a week in and already the staff knew her drink orders. sipping it from the bottle, she set it on the little table beside the lounger and smiled again when the girl introduced herself. "that's a pretty name.. i'm yuyi."

yuyi glanced down at her chest as she straightened herself up in her chair, tugging on her leopard print bikini top, adjusting it to make sure she was covered. she didn't need any indecent exposure photographs, not that she hadn't had that before. just last month at the fashion awards, her boobs had popped right of the dress. instead of fussing to cover herself up, she had just posed for photos on the purple-carpet with them right out where everyone could see them. she wasn't embarrassed, why should she be? turning to maliyah, she reached up and took her sunglasses off, folding the arms and putting them down on the table with her beer. "how are you enjoying your vacation? here with your family?"
THIS IS TOTALLY OPEN. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO BOTHER COUNTING WORDS. I MADE THE GRAPHIC!
coded by RESCUE RANGER ! of ATF

--------------------
as free as my hair ,
Whenever I dress cool My parents put up a fight And if Iím a hotshot Mom will cut hair at night In the morning Iím short of my identity I scream Mom and Dad Why can't I be who I wanna be? I just wanna be myself, And I want you to love me for who I am I just wanna be myself, And I want you to know, I am my Hair Iíve had enough This is my prayer That Iíll die living just as free as my hair Iíve had enough This is my prayer That Iíll die living just as free as my hair Iíve had enough Iím not a freak I must keep fighting to stay cool on the streets Iíve had enough, enough, enough And this is my prayer, I swear Iím as free as my hair ---

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options. add reply. new topic. new poll.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2137 seconds | Archive
skinned by bri of atf!