Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Annotation Station. You better have a good time or we'll find you.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are not a part of the party. Chill, if you join our community, you'll be a cool guy too and can discuss Annotated Videos and other crap with everyone else.
You can sign up right here.
If you're already a member, what are you doing? Get back here and have some fun!

Name:   Password:

An epihany about Darkstalkers
VonClutch
Posted: Oct 12 2013, 09:16 PM

"I heard somebody ordered a stunt double..."

Group: Annotator
Member No.: 66

The more and more i look at this show, the more i'm starting to believe creators wanted this to be weird and it's actually meant to be satire of video game cartoons.

We've got Harry, who's basically added protagonist and he isn't used that much in the show as the other scrappies.

Then we've got Hairball, who was intended to be annoying character everybody hates, oh come on. NOBODY would think, not even the creators, that Hairball's a good character.

Then there is Pyron, who is stupid, bumbling and never does anything. Yeah, he's also supposed to be one because his gang does all the stuff.

And then there is the robot dude, who gets new moves all the time, he's parody sue, obviously.

Also, all the characters have over-the-top ridiculous accents, it was probably supposed to mock racism in the other cartoons

Then there's the sex references, such as entirety of the last Friday's episode and Computer getting a "call me" voice in the end of last episode.

Therefore, Darkstalkers was intended to be bad, if not, i don't know what is up with these people.
hurpdurpmanguy
Posted: Oct 12 2013, 11:01 PM

Spunky Rad Bobcat

Member No.: 5

From the creators of FoodFight!...
Horse Rum
Posted: Oct 12 2013, 11:29 PM

Defective

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (hurpdurpmanguy @ Oct 12 2013, 04:01 PM)
From the creators of FoodFight!...

AN EPIPHANY ABOUT FOODFIGHT:

It's the work of Satan.
TheLoneLoony
Posted: Nov 27 2013, 05:14 AM

Excellent, Snively

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

Don't forget all of Morrigan's advances on Harry, though it DID make for some excellent jokes.
« Next Oldest | Annotated Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0655 seconds | Archive