Image and video hosting by TinyPic
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

WELCOME
Many young people dream of being stars and will do anything to achieve that goal. Congratulations on getting accepting to the world renown Mondo Dell'arte school of the arts. Only the best and brightest artist come to hone their talents. Dancers, Singers, Actors, and Artists are welcome if they have the skills to come from freshman year of High School to their fourth year of college. The students all have talents, and secrets what will yours be? What about your art? Only you can forge your future here at All I Ever Wanted. Come, enjoy your stay.

QUICK LOGIN
Quick Log-In

QUICK LINKS

STAFF LINKS
Admin

UPDATES
12.12.11 Grand Opening

CHAT BOX

AWARDS!
Male of the Moment

Charles Micah Ehlert

Female of the Moment

Viviane Xyris Edevane

Couple of the Moment

Dylan & Julie

Enemies of the Moment

Viviane & Jason

Member of the Moment

LYN

Thread of the Moment

First Time Parents

AFFILIATES
Listed At:

RPGCollection

redcarpet&&rebellion.

RPG-D

Shadowplay

Affiliates:

Another Destiny

Affiliate with Us!

Credits
Sidebar: Dana

.add reply   .new topic   

Sweep Me Off My Feet, Tag Dyl
Juliet Leigh Johnson
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 11:25 AM

Group Icon

Group: High School Junior
Member No.: 3

a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark

Julie was already missing her babies at home but she was glad her and Dyl decided to go t the dance. She loved her gown and was so happy she could fit in the dress even after having the babies recently. She looked around at the nicely decorated gym and smiled slightly. She was glad she was staying and going to school instead of getting home schooled again like when she was little. She would miss dances and stff that she had grown to love in the last year. She walked to the punch bowl pouring a cup sipping it slowly looking around.

"Its so pretty here, I really am glad we came." she said softly to Dyl kissing him gently.

TAG FOR Dyl - WORD COUNT I dont want to count them :/ - OUTFIT Dress -
credit thanks to turn your way' of caution

--------------------
user posted image
Dylan Michael O'Neil
Posted: Dec 25 2011, 09:42 AM

Group Icon

Group: College 1st Year
Member No.: 4

user posted image

Dylan hadn't been to a school dance since he was in his sophomore year and now he was a freshman in college. He smiled at Julie, "It is pretty here. Thanks for inviting me." He kissed her back before looking around the gym. "You know I haven't been to a high school dance since I was a sophomore?" He wasn't one to usually come to the dances but Julie had asked him and he knew it was something she liked so he figured he might as well go for her. "You look amazing by the way. I love the dress on you."

TAG: JULIE WORDS: A FEW OUTFIT COMING SOON CREDIT: Credit goes to Lyndsay of Caution 2.0 NOTES: Sorry it took so long

--------------------
user posted image
Juliet Leigh Johnson
Posted: Dec 31 2011, 09:07 PM

Group Icon

"I miss the kiddo's." she said quietly as she rested her hand on his gently. She heard him and smiled. "This lil 'ol thing? Wait till you see what I'm going to wear to your premiere, I am heiring a very good stylist. She does all the a list celebrities. I was surprised to get an appointment. She agreed if she could help style me for the wedding. something about us being up and coming A listers soon." she said giggling.

--------------------
user posted image
Dylan Michael O'Neil
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 08:20 AM

Group Icon

user posted image

"I miss them too but we'll see them soon enough." He gave her a smile and listened to her voice, he could listen to her voice all day every day and he would be happy about it. "I bet you are going to look amazing. You always look amazing. I am so lucky to have you." He kissed her gently on the cheek. "She thinks we're going to become A listers?" He had never thought of himself as even coming close to being an A lister but he figured it could happen.

TAG: JULIE WORDS: A FEW OUTFIT COMING SOON CREDIT: Credit goes to Lyndsay of Caution 2.0 NOTES: Sorry it took so long

--------------------
user posted image
Juliet Leigh Johnson
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 08:39 AM

Group Icon

a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark

Julie nodded. "Me as a rock star you as an actor. She says the press is already eating us up all thats left if for us to prove we have some skills, You with your movie and me with my album." she rested her head on his arm before drinking the punch hearing one of her dad's songs come on she smiled. "This ones my favorite. Lets dance." she said taking his hand and pulling him to the dance floor. It was a slow song so she rested her head on his chest starting to dance slowly, closing her eyes.

TAG FOR Dyl - WORD COUNT I dont want to count them :/ - OUTFIT Dress -
credit thanks to turn your way' of caution

--------------------
user posted image
Dylan Michael O'Neil
Posted: Jan 10 2012, 07:44 AM

Group Icon

user posted image

Dylan had never really danced until he had met Julie, he could remember the first dance they had gone to. And each and every dance after that one. He walked with her to the dance floor, wrapping his arms around her waist, "do you remember the first time we danced together? When I had no idea what I was doing?" He chuckled softly as he said it. Kissing the top of her head as they danced.

--------------------
user posted image
Juliet Leigh Johnson
Posted: Jan 10 2012, 09:33 AM

Group Icon

She smiled as the moved together slowly to the music. She rested her head on his chest sighing softly, happily. She nodded. "My big toe still has bruises from you stepping on it." she said quietly and looked up at him. "Good thing you didn't end my dancing career." she said the last part with a wink.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

.topic options    .add reply   .new topic   

skin made by fedora of atf /sds / caution

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4148 seconds | Archive