Welcome to Ages Of Arda. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Away Form
Alagon
Posted: Mar 6 2014, 04:29 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin Root
Member No.: 1

Away Form
Ages of Arda: Leaving on a Jet Plane?
Sometimes things come up - finals, health issues, real life drudgery - and we have to poof in and out for awhile. Not to worry! In an effort to make things more concise and easily accessible for staff and members during Activity Check periods, we are we have an Away system!

If you are going away for any period of time, please post your away form in this thread, using the code that will be posted below.

This way, all of your thread partners will know that you're out and about for a bit and staff will know that you're still about if an Activity Check happens while you're gone!

CODE
[b]Leaving Date:[/b]
[b]Date of Return:[/b]
[b]Reason for leaving:[/b] (This part is optional, if you don't wish to explain please don't feel you have to. The to and from dates are necessary though.)

Mariel
Posted: Jun 25 2014, 10:39 PM

Group Icon

Group: Elves
Member No.: 23

Leaving Date: 6/26
Date of Return: 7/9 at the latest
Reason for leaving: I know I've been like a shiny Pokemon on here for the past forever it feels like. I finally had my car declared totaled last Wednesday from the stupid flood over a month ago and got a new one last Thursday. Classes ended for me yesterday and, besides getting things ready to leave for Korea come August 21st, things are less stressful. xD Well, except that my old laptop's charging port is shot and so I got a new one a couple weeks ago, and my woes with it are endless. Looking at getting a different one. @.@ Anyway, I'm leaving for a trip to Miami with my best friends tomorrow morning, and I'll get back Sunday or Monday. Theeeen, my boyfriend, whom I haven't seen in a year since he lives five hours away for a year round school, will be here for a week pretty much as soon as I get back from Miami. After he leaves though, and even while he's here more than likely, I'll be able to get on and be active again. I'm sorry this is so long-winded.
Halohl
Posted: Jul 20 2014, 12:44 AM

Group Icon

Group: Applicant
Member No.: 57

Leaving Date: 22
Date of Return: 24
Reason for leaving: Will be moving. Not sure if we will be able to move on the 22, the 23rd is for sure, unless we can get some help the other day. Just putting it down just in case.

I would also like to add a Low Activity notice. I apologize for not doing this sooner. In my absentmindedness I completely forgot to put this up here. I thought I had done it on both the sites I'm on. No excuse, my apologies. I started a new job recently working 2:30pm to 11pm so I have been having to get used to that schedule. I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off and plan to, once my character is accepted, post on those days.
Melkor
Posted: Aug 2 2014, 04:05 AM

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 40

Low Activity Notice

Jenga

Effective As Of: July 31
Reason: Jenga is currently away doing a show. Her internet is dependent on when her friend is home, as his cellphone serves as her internet hotspot until she returns.

Melkor
Posted: Aug 5 2014, 06:57 PM

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 40

Low Activity Notice

Meren

Effective As Of: August 5
Reason: Meren is currently ill and going to be slow on posting while she works on getting better.

Tínemel
Posted: Aug 20 2014, 07:49 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 58

Leaving Date: 08/21
Date of Return: Questionable.
Reason for leaving: K, so, I'll be 100% out of town tomorrow night, getting back Friday, but then my uncle is gonna be here this weekend. My mom and uncle are both leaving Sunday BUT my best buddy is getting in town Monday and then on Thursday we're leaving for DragonCon. Straight from Atlanta I'm heading out to New Zealand via LA and Fiji (four day span of definitely no internet). I'm not 100% when I'll have internet access again after the 28th, but I will at some point (or so help me, my mother will freak if I cannot Skype with her). Hopefully (fingers crossed), I'll have it reliably again starting the 8th, but I honestly don't know since I'll be living at a horse barn (in a mini-apartment on the propery, not a stall mind you) and my utilities (aka internet) are provided by the good graces of my employer.

But I can go into town and find an internet cafe after learning how to drive on the opposite side of th road, so I'm not disappearing forever. Thus there's no need to panic. I'll figure it out and be back. <3
Alagon
Posted: Aug 20 2014, 08:30 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin Root
Member No.: 1

Leaving Date: August 20
Date of Return: Unknown
Reason for leaving: I've been fired. Need to focus on getting a new job. Found out today my kokum died. Need time to grieve. Will be back when I am stable.
Nessavendë
Posted: Sep 7 2014, 10:20 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 56

Leaving Date: Effective immediately.
Date of Return: unsure
Reason for leaving: This is not really an away thing, but more of a "I will be low on activity" thing. Changing in weather/seasons/times of the year tend to bring on a lot of varying stress factors, and my body is slowly rebeling against me in the health department (oh farming, how I loathe you). I know I have one post to respond to as of this, but I just want everyone else to know I will be slow to respond. Miss y'all, love y'all. Be safe!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

Ages of Arda Affiliates
RPG-DTop RP Sites
Middle Earth Top10 J.R.R. Tolkien Top 100
Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Top RP Sites

AFFILIATE WITH US!

SHADOWS BETRAY YOU Nothing Else Matters kr5w.png
disney personified potterverse Shadow of the East Once Upon a Dream
Keep the Magic Secret One Hell of a Turn
The Hobbit RPG
INFINITE CRISIS

Stormcrown

Tabbed sidebar by Kismet.
Skinned by anesthesia! at Shadowplay and Alagon at RPG-D

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1437 seconds | Archive