Skin created by Cha0sAndSin. Find more great skins at the InkDrop Styles.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Aerica. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Basic Laws
Ellimistd
Posted: Dec 4 2008, 01:57 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Discuss the Basic Laws of the Aerican Empire here. These laws are not spelled out legally, but are spoken of our "Laws" page. They are as follows:

The Aerican Empire holds most of the laws set up by the Geneva convention, and laws which are accepted by most governments. For example, we don't allow murder, prejudice, etc...

Ellimistd
Posted: Dec 4 2008, 01:59 AM

Administrator

I think that the senate needs to work on fully legalising these laws: writing them out, etc. I'd be willing to help, but it's getting kinda late, and I just finished posting the existing laws, so ill say more about this tomorrow...
Julian
Posted: Dec 4 2008, 10:01 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

I agree that these need to be actually written out. I wouldn't want to be breaking Aerican law without at least knowing it! wink.gif
Ellimistd
Posted: Dec 9 2008, 11:55 PM

Administrator

Anyway, after that very long delay (no, i was not asleep the whole time) i think that the first thing the senate needs to do is outline which of the geneva conventions we obey.
Wolfe
Posted: Dec 27 2008, 01:43 AM

The person who wrote this sentence

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

I definitely think that the basic laws should be written out. Otherwise, if someone did something that was illegal in some places but legal in others, I don't think that we would be able to say if he is guilty or not because we haven't written out the basic laws. Then we would kind of have to let him go, even if that person did do something bad.
Ellimistd
Posted: Dec 28 2008, 08:33 PM

Administrator

yeah, true. Anyone know how to get in contact with a senator? they could be asked to do this.

Oh, and nice sig Wolfe. Hypercubes are awesome
« Next Oldest | Law Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0204 seconds · Archive