ANNOUNCEMENT: WE MOVED. Click here to go to the new forum! Register there and continue business as usual. DO NOT REGISTER HERE. This old forum will remain on but is a read-only archive. Save all your stuff like avatars, signatures, and posts to bring them to the new forum. Check your PMs if you have any.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Adamant Ditto. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) (NEW POLL)

The Hookup, A Match made by Adamant Ditto
ShyGug
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 05:30 AM

Lonely

Group: Shiny Ditto
Member No.: 20

Ok. I don't get to battle a lot because most of my friends don't like to battle me so when ever I can battle I try to make sure everyone is having fun.
%5E%5E.gif
ShyGug
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 05:51 AM

Lonely

GG Josh! I really enjoyed our match!
%5E%5E.gif
Just a pointer having a move with priority would have really helped against my choice scarf Heracross. oh well.
Anyways Great battle hope you had as much fun as I did and good night!
Naive JOSH
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 05:53 AM

No Beamo!

Group: Adamant Ditto Cast
Member No.: 5

Yeah, Good Game

I had one, but not on the team I brought this time, an oversight by me...

Also, Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes is really OP
ShyGug
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 06:02 AM

Lonely

Yeah entry hazards in general are pretty OP. I love stall teams so I would go crazy if I didn't bring entry hazards and a phazer. I would like to say thanks again for battling me. You guys were the one who actually got me into battling so getting the chance to battle you guys is awesome for me.
LightningViper
Posted: Apr 15 2013, 11:04 PM

Looks like we're gonna have to JUMP!

Member No.: 44

Hey, I feel that this is generally old news, but if I'm able to and you still want to, I'll battle if you like. I literally have over 100 level 100 Pokemon so I have a variety to choose from. I just need to find my friend code. I haven't used it often because my DS has wireless issues.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  (NEW POLL)

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1884 seconds | Archive
Extenuise, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.